HIRED, Helten Institute of Real Estate Development, is a real estate school that teaches students with a perspective of “been there, done that” in real estate. From the Pre-Licensing correspondence courses, that are on-line and on demand, series of 8 courses with an optional guided study from well trained instructors that are required to take the test and pass with at least a 90% on the state portion and every year thereafter. This pre-licensing program has a proven pass rate over the last 4 years, of more than 95%. The student watches videos, that takes the terms and concepts and puts them into real life real estate and gives the students “hooks” for remembering them quickly and efficiently.
What is HIRED Schools?
What sets us apart?
- Timing: It takes 2 months (7 weeks + the PSI testing week) to get your license. Not too fast and not too slow!
- Cost: We have found a way to offer the program for $850 for all on-line videos, books, an on-call instructor 7 days a week for 4 hours per day.
- Pass Rate: We guarantee a passing grade or your money back (certain restrictions apply, of course)
- Class Size: We limit our class size to a maximum of 30 students
- Location: We have locations in 3 Colorado counties
Our Unique Programs Truly Stand Out
- Accelerator Program: We offer a “What’s Next/Practical Application" Course called Accelerator. This is a 4 day, hands on, fast paced course that teaches the newly licensed student what to focus on to start their Real Estate Career on the right path from the beginning. The cost is $299.
- Continuing Education: HIRED offers 14 Continuing Education courses, from Psychology of Real Estate, Brokerage Relationships, and Environmental Issues Colorado Style and many more. These classes range from $25-$45 depending on the topic.